CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I'm just sitting out by the most freaking cool fire pit Alex made with some of the coolest people in the world. Ya, life's been good today, but yesterday.....oh my goodness....life SUCKED! I'm pretty sure I had food poisoning. Stupid Taco Bell. I threw up about 10 times (no joke) and ended up in the hopsital extremely dehydrated and with the worst stomach pains I've had since giving birth. One of the worst things was I couldn't be around Max. I missed him so much! I had Alex get me a hospital mask for when I was feeling up to holding him. Oh ya, I don't know what they gave me through my IV while I was there, but it was beautiful. The pain completely went away and I fell asleep at the hospital when they gave it to me, came home and slept for about 16 hours more. I tell you what though, I kept saying to Al that I would way rather have been in labor than be as sick as I was. Ya, it was NO fun. On the bright side, I realized yesterday how amazing my family is. The moment they found out I was sick, I had help right there by my side. Lisa came over early in the morning to help me out. She played with Max, put him to sleep TWICE, and went above and beyond and did my laundry for me. Not to mention, she brought over quite the selection of movies for me to watch. My mom came over as soon as she was done working at the temple and watched Max for us while Al took me to the hospital. When we came back, my dad was there too, to make sure I was ok. It's just amazing. I have the most amazing family. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father gave me such a wonderful family. They truly are such a blessing in my life. I can never be thankful enough.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Boo you have a way of just making me cry. You're the one that's so amazing!! I'm so glad you are feeling better. I have to tell you that I truly enjoyed being over there and helping you. I have to agree though. We are very blessed to have each other. And.....that fire pit it so dang cool!! those MarshmEllows sure tasted amazing too. As of tomorrow though..LISA is DONE WITH SUGAR!!! Ok maybe not ALL the way... I'm tired. I want to get in shape. Let's do this BOO!!! I will be running too, so if you want to join me...YOU SHOULD!

Jen said...

I'm so sorry Boo! Please feel better! Ugh, I need to call you.

Lisa said...

Boo, I was just going through your playlist, and I have to tell you that you inspire me. You are such and amazing person. I look up to you so much!! Thanks for being such and great sister, and now such a wonderful mother. You are amazing. You inspire me.