CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Do you see the boy in this picture? That's Alex, my amazingly wonderful, sweet, selfless husband. I'm in the middle of trying to accomplish one of my dreams and he has been so supportive and helpful. He's pretty much the reason I am doing it now. I had lost some of my passion for music and he's pushed me to find it again. I'm am so grateful that he cares enough about me to push me sometimes. Well, as you can probably tell, this picture goes quite a ways back. I believe I was 15 years old and Alex was 16. We had already been dating for at least a year...ya I know, nuts huh? We were so in love then and we're so incredibly more in love now. It's just crazy to think that we've ended up where we are. With all the adversity and everything we went through, I think most would've just given up. There was just something that made it so we couldn't let go. I know that Heavenly Father had a plan for us. I know that we are meant to be where we are and we were meant to have little Maxwell. I think Al would agree that Max has been the biggest blessing in our lives. He has brought so much happiness to our lives! It was so hard sometimes, but it was completely all worth it in the end. My little schoolgirl crush is now my eternal companion and we have the most beautiful little boy! You don't see that happen very often. It gets me so excited that I get to spend forever with them both! It really makes me giggle!! (I just did! Haha) I know this all sounds mushy and what not, but ya know what? Love IS MUSHY!!! Love is love. (inside joke) I'm in love! I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!!!!! Ok, now I'm just getting slap happy. I'll leave you with just two things. Number one...when Heavenly Father gives us great trials, if we have faith and push through it, there is ALWAYS and even greater reward. Number two...never forget to be grateful for the one you love. I LOVE YOU ALEX!!!!!

8 comments:

Krista Cook said...

I love you Becky. I am grateful for your example, and so happy to hear from you. I just discovered your blog. I'm happy about that :)

Love,
Kris

Krista Cook said...

PS

It sounds like you are working on a CD or something. Fill me in! I am a 100% supporter of that. You have amazing talent Becky. I love you.

Jen said...

Once upon a time, Becky and Jen watched the movie Elf every single day for a week. And then Jen decided to change her voice mail message for her cell phone and make it more Christmasy. Jen and Becky had to sit next to the TV for more than thirty minutes, but came out victorious in the end with the exact clip of, "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?"

Pretty much one of my favorite memories EVER.

That and I've always loved this photo of the two of you. It speaks VOLUMES to your relationship and personalities...I'm serious.

Jen said...

p.s. I need your email WOMAN!

andrea garber said...

You guys are so freaking cute! I love it. Ya know what else I love?? Your new background! It looks awesome.

Mel said...

That was so sweet. Thanks for sharing! We have loved hanging out with you lately!!! I hope you know that my kid thinks you guys are so much fun...Thanks for being his friend. He loves it. I think he has more friends that are adults than kids.

Lisa said...

Boo I love this post. You're amazing! thanks for your example! love you sis! You're the best!

andrea garber said...

I tagged you. Go to my blog and copy it.