CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

1. What is his name? Alex T Loveless

2. Who eats more? Oh geeze, ME OK!! Gosh!

3. Who said I love you first? To be honest, I don't remember. That was a looooong time ago. I'm guessing Alex said it first in a note or something.

4. Who is taller? Alex is....have you seen me? I'm 3 inches shy of qualifying for midget status!

5. Who is smarter? Depends on what we're talking about. Hand me a tool and ask me what it is...no clue. Ask Alex how to spell the word tomorrow...he'll get it wrong.

6. Who is more sensitive? Hands down me.

7.Who does the laundry? I do the sorting, and the loading and the button pushing. We usually just help each other out with the folding and putting away.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? The right side is my side...ALWAYS!

9. Who pays the bills? Me. That's why half of them are always late.

10. Who cooks more? I do, but seriously, cooking is one of my weaknesses. I hardly ever do it.

11. What meals do you cook together? Al always helps me when I cook.

12. Who is more stubborn? Oh heavens, we both are, but I'd have to go with me. I'm more stubborn.

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I am. Sometimes I do it just so we'll stop fighting. I HATE fighting!

14. Who has more siblings? I have 4 more siblings.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Alex, he kinda has the final say on things, but I will say this...The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants.

16. What do you like to do together? Go out to eat, hang out with our friends, watch the Bachelorette and So You Think You Can Dance and make Crème Brulée...and eat it of course.

17. Who eats more sweets? Well, a while ago I would've said Alex but ever since I met up with my two new friends, no-bake cookies and peanut butter M&Ms, I'd have to say for sure, I do.

18. Guilty pleasures? Ya, we won't go there.

19. How did you meet? Technically, at church when we were little kiddies. I was 5, he was 6.

20. Who asked who out first? There was no asking out. We were in 9th grade and that was just sooo 8th grade.

21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, but he sure as heck had to work for it. Took him a year and three months for me to let him kiss me.

22. Who proposed? Alex did, in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building while we were looking out the window at the Salt Lake Temple. Afterwards, we went to a Jazz game...coulda seen that coming.

23. His best features? I LOVE love his eyes, his dimple in his chin, his arms, his hands and, of course, his tight butt!! Ya, pretty much I love everything from the waist up... and from the waist down.

24. What is his greatest quality? He is one heck of a hard worker. He has such a big heart too, but I'd have to say his greatest quality is how much he loves his little boy.

25. Tag? Lisa Stradling, Krista Cook, Kara Ford

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I dont know how to do these tags, or I would. How do you do them?
They actually might make my blog worth looking at.