CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008


Daddy went to Lake Powell with some friends for a couple of days so its just me and my little punkin head. Alex and I were both supposed to go to Lake Powell and leave Max with grandma and grandpa Loveless, but I just couldn't bring myself to leave my boy for that long. The longest I've left him was overnight and that was hard enough for me. So, at the last minute, I decided that I wanted to stay home with Max. Today's the first day he's been gone and it's actually been quite good. We went swimming, and visited Grandma and Grandpa Higgy and went to Cold Stone and brought it to Andrea cause she had quite the happenings at her house. That's a story she'll have to tell. But seriously, today was alright! I will say that I have noticed how much Alex helps out with Max. It was extremely tricky going to the pool and getting out of the house took at least three times as long. Al is such a good daddy and Max and I both miss him terribly! I truly love my little family. I have been so blessed! I can honestly say that I have never been happier. I'm really finding my place in this life and finding myself. I find so much joy in being a wife and a mother. I honestly wouldn't choose to be anything else. It's just really great to not be wondering anymore, wondering which road to take or who I'm supposed to be, or even just who I am. Mind you, I'm not saying I've got everything all figured out, but I'd say I've got a good idea. I like the road I'm on and I'm just gonna keep trudging along. Sorry about the novel. I'm just lonely and my blog is keeping me company, but I'm done now...Good NIGHT!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Call me woman! And love Max. Love him to pieces. Want to eat his face, pretty much.

Lisa said...

Hey sis. I LOVE those pics, and of course i loved the post. I can't wait to be on board the motherhood train. Whenever the Lord permits me is when it will happen. No one will know though for a LONG TIME!!:)I wish I saw you more often. I feel like we live as far apart as we do from Kris. I know i'm working a lot, but I miss you!!! let's play!! Maybe saturday night or something. Call me!

Krista Cook said...

Yeah! I hoped I would see a post from you. Thanks, it was so fun. Max is such cute, cute, cute, cuter. Loving you

Adams clan! said...

Max is such a cutie! thanks for going on a walk with us. After you left Abbie kept saying "baby Max sleeping" it was so cute. Yes someone else who watches Bachelorette and So you think you can dance...sweet! Do you have favorites yet? Check out our blog adamsfamily22.blogspot.com